Sunday, August 25, 2013

A website for artwork.....I have finally arrived !!


This Image is a watercolor by myself and depicts the vintage and heritage homes of this fine city.  This is within the neighbhourhood in which I live and embrace the pride that home owners have in my immediate environment.



I have wanted a website for oh so long and have tired a few programs that encourage the consumer to accept the fact that she/he has the ability to follow technical language and insight to computer concepts.  In my attempts, the only ability I encountered was frustration !!!

Last week I ventured to  self-create a website and indeed it worked.  To be honest, it was a pleasure to see it come together -- instructions were well presented, various descriptions and the presentation of options were with great clarity.

As much as I detest the expression "if I can do it you can too" I must eat crow and acknowledge that such is the truth.

Should you wish to view my site, go to nightingale.fineartstudioonline.com

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment