Friday, September 20, 2013

Norman's education and determination


This image is that of Dalhousie University in Halifax, Canada.....an educational institute which brags of its ranking among other universities throughout Canada as being one of five choices that demonstrates a high level of study programs and with a high rating of  successes.  From my residence, I am able to see this stately  brick structure.   I often have regrets that I had not taken time or interest in Dad's choice for higher education as I am sure some dialogue would have greatly expanded my educational goals.

One of many criteria for entrance to this university included Father's need to complete highschool years.  To obtain this, Dad attended public school in Pictou, Nova Scotia.

In the following photo, Dad sits with his friend while working on his studies.

Norm working with a friend as he quickly and, with heart, applies his experiences in his educational advancements.  It would seem that the material they are reviewing was a souce of some laughter.



No comments:

Post a Comment